Privacy, Surveillance, and Security
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Library Freedom Project
- Security Culture for Activists (Ruckus Society)
- Crash Override Resource Center
- DIY Guide to Feminist Cybersecurity
- Morrone, Melissa. “How Your Local Library Can Help You Resist The Surveillance State.” wagingnonviolence.org, 8 July 2014.
- Carpenter, Zoë. “Librarians versus the NSA.” thenation.com, 6 May 2015.
- Glaser, April. “Long before Snowden, Librarians Were Anti-Surveillance Heroes.” slate.com, 3 June 2015.
- NSA Spying on Americans (Electronic Frontier Foundation)
- Choose Privacy Week (American Library Association)
- Privacy Toolkit (American Library Association)
- A 70-Day Web Security Action Plan for Artists and Activists Under Siege
- Security Starter Pack
- DataRescue Event Toolkit
- Privacy Paradox
- Library Privacy Checklists (LITA)
- Secure the News: HTTPS Encryption for News Websites
This page contains links to important and useful information about information rights management (IRM).
All of the IRM information found on these links does not equate to the legal counsel one would receive from certified attorneys.