These links are for students, faculty, and staff:
- Library Orientation Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxhnycc0X_AWsvMALdS0Mszrvw3iybIhJ
- New Materials added to the Library Collection
- Research Tools by Program
- APA Style Resources
Each link takes you to a page with links that provide you with important and useful information on Plagiarism & Cyber-Plagiarism, United States (US) Copyright, Intellectual Property (IP), Digital Rights Management (DRM), Worldwide (WW) Copyright, and Information Rights Management (IRM).
- Plagiarism & Cyber-Plagiarism
- United States (US) Copyright
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Worldwide (WW) Copyright
- Information Rights Managment (IRM)
*All of the Plagiarism and Cyber-Plagiarism, US Copyright, IP, DRM, WW Copyright, and IRM information one finds on the pages these links take you to does not equate to the legal counsel one would receive from certified attorneys.